Call / WhatsApp: +27-82-908-8126
Or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Frequently asked questions
What does a spinologist do?
Firstly, it's important to say what a spinologist doesn't do. A spinologist does not diagnose diseases or treat symptoms.
A spinologist is expertly trained to identify spinal occlusions and works with the body to correct them using a manual technique that is specific & gentle.
What is spinology for?
Firstly, it's important to say what spinology is not just for:
● Not just for backaches / pain
● Not just for sick people
● Not just for when you feel you need it
● Not just to improve health.
Spinology is for:
● Improving every aspect of human performance
● Everybody (the younger the better)
● Long-term maintenance (don't wait for a crisis).
What are the benefits of spinology?
● Increases vitality – better mood; more energy; better digestion
● Strengthens defences
● Improves rest
● Improves vertebral joints
● Stabilises posture in all activities
● Financial – better performance of employees / employers
Being the best YOU that you can be