Call / WhatsApp: 082 908 8126
Or email us on: email@example.com
Get in touch
Frequently asked questions
What does a Spinologist do?
Firstly, it's important to say what a Spinologist doesn't do. A Spinologist does not diagnose diseases or treat symptoms.
A Spinologist is expertly trained to identify spinal occlusions and works with the body to correct them using a manual technique that is specific & gentle.
What is Spinology for?
Firstly, it's important to say what Spinology is not just for:
● Not just for backaches / pain
● Not just for sick people
● Not just for when you feel you need it
● Not just to improve health.
Spinology is for:
● Improving every aspect of human performance
● Everybody (the younger the better)
● Ongoing maintenance (don't wait for a crisis).
What are the benefits of Spinology?
● Increased vitality – better mood, more energy & stamina, better concentration, better digestion
● Strengthened defences
● Improved rest
● Improved vertebral joints
● Stabilised posture in all activities
● Financial – better performance of employees / employers
Being the best YOU that you can be